|Load (single hook)||350KN~2500KN|
|Quantity of hook for one unit||1-6|
|Operating force of handle||<150N|
|Horizontal swing angle of hook body||45º~90º|
|Vertical swing angle of hook body||45º|
|Pulling speed of electric capstan||18~25m/min|
|Pulling force of electric capstan||10KN~30KN|
|Working diameter of capstan||250mm|
|Model of electromotor||YZBE|
|Explosion-proof grade of electromotor||DⅡBT4|
|Protection grade of electromotor||IP55|
|Power of electromotor||5.5~15kW|
|Power supply||3-phase AC 380V 50Hz|
1. Load measuring pin, amplifier and stress detection system are used to monitor the stress of the cable in real time. The state of the anchor hook, opening or closing, is monitored as well.
2. The release mechanism consists of the electromotor, transmission, and retractable piston type putter. The release operation is directly driven by this rigid mechanical actuator and the output thrust is about 4,000N.
3. The electric release actuating mechanism is equipped with an automatic reset device. Within two seconds after the release operation is completed, the piston putter is automatically reset, thus preventing interfering with the manual operation.
4. The remotely controlled release operation is simple, safe, accurate, and efficient.
5. Energy consumption of this electric QRH is low and the maintenance is convenient.
Quick-release Hook System | Shipping Supplies | Ship Mooring Tool